THE RESIDENCE Jardin El Tuito: HIGHLIGHTS, FACTS AND STRONGPOINTS.
THE ATTRACTIONS OF CABO CORRIENTES
EL TUITO: VALLEY OF THE GODS. WHY?
- EXTRAORDINARY CLIMATE: Altitude is 600 masl, In a valley surrounded by near mountains. Hurricanes arrive to El Tuito as Tropícal Thunderstorms. WITHOUT HUMIDITY, WITHOUT MOSQUITOS, FRESH and a slight breeze - 26 C, 78.8 F, average most all year around.
- STEADY WATER SUPPLY: underneath El Tuito´s subsurface mantle there is current mountain water. NEVER, with its well, the Residence is going to lack of water.
- NO POLUTION, NOR NOISE. : VERY CLEAR SKIES DAYLIGHT AND AT NIGHT
- FOOD SUPPLY: NATURAL FUITS AND VEGETABELS, MILK CREAM VERY TYPICAL SUBPRODUCTS: Panela cheese and “ Picos” bread.
El TUITO IS THE CAPITAL MUNICIPALITY OF CABO CORRIENTES :
“Cabo Corrientes” : BASIC CITY SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- Historical town Founded in 1525 with its historical Plaza, Portales, kiosk and outdoor theater.
- A City Hall and Municipal House of Culture, Municipal and Federal Police, Health Center,
- Open HEALTH CENTER 24h / 24h very well held and equipped. The new President is of the PRI thus of the same party as the Governor of Jalisco ( ARISTOTELES) and that President PEÑA NIETO.Il was decided to build an operating block of first urgency.
- Ambulance 24/7 for emergencies and transfers, sports field,
- Schools: at kindergarden, elementary, Junior-high, high-school levels.
- BANORTE Money Cashier and Automatic mail Teller, Telmex, Internet.
- All types of: Pharmacies, doctors, supermarkets, restaurants.
- Stadium for sport: Soccer and track. Rodeo and Bull-ring facilities.
- BUSES GO EVERY HOUR to Puerto Vallarta or south (Manzanillo)
CITY AND INTESTATE HIGHWAY BUSES. Hourly schedules to go to Vallarta Port or to the south (Manzanillo) - Located in highway 200 (Acapulco-Tepic), only to 25 min of the sea (Boca de Tomatlán, 50 min of Puerto Vallarta and in the near future just 30 min of the sea, towards the west of the municipality to beautiful Mayto beach and Tehuamixtle fishing village.
IN CONCLUSION: El TUITO is a little town which protects its charm while adapting itself and by mastering its evolution.
The Residence: Basic characteristics
- Location: historic center, 100 meters from the square in a quiet street.
- Very good construction and mixes original architectonic and artistic typical Mexican with traditional French styles with many details and decoration.
- Land: 1200 m2 with swimming pool 15m x 4m, with mountain water (well)
- 400 m2 garden with many varieties palms, flowers and bananas, with paved roads
- indoor parking for 4 cars, a garage
- 6 rooms each with bath and shower each, plus 2 baths outside, spacious kitchen, reception, chimney, large foyer, 2 phone lines with wireless internet anywhere .....
- Terrace of 150 m2, 2 palapas view.
AT A GLANCE:
SECURITY (5 infra-red cameras), PEACE, TRANQUILLITY AND COMFORT
"A UNIQUE HOUSE IN A UNIQUE PLACE" with an ONGOING DEVELOPMENT
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
The mother of our neighbor, a friend, accepts to sell 1 or 2 lands of 36 ms x 10 = 360M2 or 720M2, exactly right next to mine. In 2 years they constructed on their premises 50 M2 a small building to make a business photo-shop and studio. According to their wishes, the future owner may build additional one or two story construction of any type. Space for a 5 25 rooms of m2, gymnasium or spa area, meeting-room, cinema or music, expand the parking area, etc. and to keep the premises like future room for the security guard. .
Head household mother wants to sell for $ 3000 pesos, m2 including next door constructed premises. IT´s indeed a reasonable price because we are nearby historical downtown. Recently that was sold a land a $ 3500 pesos m2. At the beginning of the 2008 price m2 in center of the town was to $ 1.000,00 pesos.
In center, and only in streets very quiet as ours , there are little lands available. One will multiply by 3 in 6 years! It is really a magnificent opportunity and to acquire given it in center the high capital gain of a property of a typical Mexican Pueblito with a lot of tradition, history and rustic life.
- For 3 years now, El Tuito has a Tel Cel antenna for cellular and Internet Broadband.
- 2 years ago the electric service was introduced to the coast within the
Municipality: Tehuamixtle - Mayto - Corrales and markers erected anti tsunami warning system with the latest technology and modern aesthetics.
- They began to widen roads. It has 20 km paved between Mayto and El Tuito and 10 km towards Chacala and Yelapa. Mayto to be accessed in only 30 min from El Tuito.
- Road improvments were made across the road No 200 from El Tuito to Manzanillo
- The new President Peña Nieto and the governor Aristoteles SANDOVAL confirmed in December 2012 the extension of the Federal Highway 200 to 4 roads between El Tuito-Melaque. The important works began in 2013 and continue in 2015
- The future airport runway of Campo Agosta, before Morelos, is finished. The airport will be located just 50 minutes from El Tuito.
- Extension of the road 200 of AND TUITO until planned Vallarta is also decided
WATER was missing for development. The Federal Government and the State of Jalisco decided to carry out the construction of the dam " LOS PANALES " within the ejido of Llano Grande, between El Tuito and Mayto. It is a major project with a dam curtain of 75 meters altitude, 395 meters wide and 82,612.000 million M3 of water capacity! It will provide water to the entire coast line with a main line and a network of distribution piping.
They have initiated construction and the work must be completed soon.
It is contemplated to develop under the concept of "THE SECOND CANCUN" BUT ECOLOGIC given the beauty of the beaches of Cabo Corrientes. El Tuito is the Municipal Center and the heart of this marvelous region that has it all (sea, mountain, steppe, Llano, waterfalls, rivers and more).
EL TUITO HAS A STRATEGIC POSITION ON THE ROAD NO 200 to only 30 minutes from the beaches of the South Coast Tehuamixtle - Mayto - Aquiles Serdan-Playitas, 30 minutes from the North Coast-Mismaloya Boca de Tomatlan and only 50 minutes from Puerto Vallarta and the future airport (to see the map).
IT IS THE BEST TIME:
Your investment will double in the coming years.
IT’s SURE AND INEVITABLE.
Thank you for having read this website with atention. We welcome you with great pleasure.
LAURENCE « Lolo » : Cel: 322 159 8536 firstname.lastname@example.org
ALAIN : Cel: 331 761 7043 email@example.com